The Summer School on Applied Cryptographic Protocols 2010 is organized jointly by ECRYPT II and CASED and welcomes PhD students working in the area of applied cryptography and security protocols.
In the following you will find all the necessary information regarding the registration and participation at the summer school. Please read it carefully.
- Registration Deadline: June 15th, 2010
- Notification to Applicants: July 5th, 2010
All prospective participants must apply by sending an application to summerschool2010cased.de prior to the registration deadline. Each application must contain the following items as PDF attachments:
- Filled Registration Form (click to download form as PDF)
- Academic CV with current publication record (1 page)
- Research statement (1 page), indicating how attendance of the summer school would
- contribute to your research and how you can contribute to the summer school (e.g., via a presentation in the student track).
Make sure that sufficient funding for your trip is available before you apply!
The number of participants is limited due to facility restrictions. The registration does not necessarily entail admission. The organizing committee will evaluate the received applications and send notifications (acceptance/rejection) to all applicants by the notification deadline.
A limited number of stipends is available for the approved participants.
Please indicate your application for the stipend in advance upon filling the registration form.
Please note that students of ECRYPT II Partners are asked to charge the amount to their local ECRYPT budget. Such students may nonetheless apply for a stipend, but preference will be given to other participants.
The registration fee of 430,- EUR (to be paid upon approval only) includes
- Shared accommodation (2 students/double room) for the duration of the summer school (that is 5 nights, check-in 26.09.2010 at 14:00, check-out 01.10.2010 at 12:00)
- Breakfast, coffee breaks, and light lunch
The registration fee does not cover any travel expenses or other expenses that are not stated above.